Philosophy of the Tent:

The best decorating and design takes inspiration from what was once done before. Whether it is in architecture, antiques, art, it all stems from a mix of inspiration and knowledge. I believe it is a duty to pass on and share the knowledge, and by no means do I think I have great knowledge, in fact the more I know the less I know.
This blog is a way not to forget what I have learned and what was kindly passed onto to me by a great many fascinating people. I thank you all.


Thursday 3 February 2011

Small Star





From Galbraith &Paul's new wallpaper collection, wonderful in a bedroom with off white upholstered headboard (because if you choose a good quality material it is in fact the most head friendly colour) perhaps finished with studded antique brass nails.  Painted louvred shutters on the windows of course, matting and rugs.  Black bedside furniture, comfortable upholstered furniture loose covered in narrow aquamarine ticking, good pieces of art, pretty lights and proper lampshades - Et Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment