Philosophy of the Tent:

The best decorating and design takes inspiration from what was once done before. Whether it is in architecture, antiques, art, it all stems from a mix of inspiration and knowledge. I believe it is a duty to pass on and share the knowledge, and by no means do I think I have great knowledge, in fact the more I know the less I know.
This blog is a way not to forget what I have learned and what was kindly passed onto to me by a great many fascinating people. I thank you all.


Friday 25 March 2011

Take a leaf out of my book

I am not one for trends or what is in or out.  I much prefer beautifully made objects and craftsmanship that lasts, however there are two recurring themes at the moment in decoratorland, mauve and large botanical leaves. 
Here is my contribution to leaves of any kind, mauve to come later

Christopher Farr Brisa cloth





  
Bill Sofield Lotus Table at Baker





Farrow and Ball Lotus paper

Ochre Eucalyptus wall lights




No comments:

Post a Comment